Numerous property holders and families frequently get occupied with work, family, and social occasions, and they are not ready to calendar time for pool maintenance.
At swimmimgpool.lk, low routine maintenance is a key objective, and following the simple routine cleaning, will ensure that the pool is ready for use whenever required.
Routine Pool Cleaning includes:
- Running the filter for appropriate time can be easily done at the flick of a switch, or by pre-setting the time on the filter control panel
- Placing the chlorine tablet in the dispenser as directed, and replace once it is dissolved
- Testing the level of chlorine, pH and other water parameter in the pool and conforming the levels required
- Checking the water level and guaranteeing that it is sufficiently high for the pump to function appropriately.
- Cleaning the filter bag on the stand provided to ensure free flow of water through the filter unit
- Removing flotsam and jetsam collected at the base of the pool utilizing a leaf scoop
- Skimming leaves and different flotsam and jetsam from the surface of the pool
- Performing a visual review of the pool for shade, clarity, and any noticeable contaminants